OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:He looks to be having fun!
Or he is too tipsy to care. Smile

Diana wrote:Haha, noice!! 

Now I'd really like to go outside, but I have to pack for my move on Thursday. Rolling Eyes

(That is such a nice head!!)
Thanks, this one was from a military set (DAM's Russian Spetsnaz FSB Alpha Group Gunner) and not one of the specific Conor McGregor heads, though it is based on him.

Good luck with the move!

Visisonor wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I knew better, but Conor insisted...
I'm glad he insisted, it looks ridiculous but awesome Smile
Thanks, I was going for ridiculous so I guess I succeeded!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

302Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Empty Happy Easter! Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:45 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
23. Happy Easter!

Seeking to amaze his beloved with the biggest and sparkliest Easter egg ever, John incurred the wrath of a majestic bird of prey.

Who would have thought it would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship?

Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Easter11

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Visisonor

That's a huge egg Smile
But looks like the newly found friendship is the biggest prize here.

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Nice pic of Cena. Is that a custom sculpt?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:That's a huge egg Smile
But looks like the newly found friendship is the biggest prize here.

Yes it is. To be honest, I was trying to take the photo with a 1:1 (fake) crow, but it didn't work well... so I figured a bald eagle can be expected to have a big blue egg... Smile But yes, friendship is the biggest prize.

Stryker2012 wrote:Nice pic of Cena. Is that a custom sculpt?

Thanks, Mark, I'm glad you like it. Yes and no. It is custom-painted, by me, but the sculpt was from a 12-inch hard plastic open-jointed figure by whoever makes these WWE toys. I have used it before (in some of the myriad photos for the M35 review), but repainted it recently. I now have three different Cena heads, waiting on a fourth but GianToy hasn't sent it yet, as far as I know...

BAMComix

BAMComix
He certainly looks very happy with himself! Happy Easter!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:He certainly looks very happy with himself! Happy Easter!
Thank you very much, Dal, you too! And yes, that smug smirk is priceless. Perhaps not the most realistic head sculpt (then again, it is based on a much younger John Cena), but I love it. Since I reconstituted the HT Punisher outfit on a TBL seamless body, I wanted an unmasked head (HT came so close to making one and yet fell short of it), so this is one of my options.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Happy Easter! Smile
Like your thematic pics.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Happy Easter! Smile
Like your thematic pics.

Thank you, and to you too, Simon! Glad you liked them.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
24. The Morning After

What is it they say about friends who play together, stay together? But what about co-workers?
Or would too much play make things awkward?
What do you think?

Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Ma0110
Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Ma0210
Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Ma0310
Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Ma0410
Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Ma510

Yep, I realized the new TBLeague body developed for Iconiq Studios is more appropriate proportionally for Thor/Chris Hemsworth, so I couldn't resist recoloring one. Not necessarily done tinkering with it, but it's gotten there and a decent match with several of my Thor heads (which are, unfortunately, not all exactly the same in color). And, yes, I have a pair of those leather-like Thor pants, but they would need modification to fit (tight at the ankles), if at all. Smile

Visisonor

Visisonor
The party seemed to have been grand.

That thing they were lying on: I have a feeling it is something big, furry, and about to wake up.

And Thor's body definitely seemed unexpected to me.
Recoloring that Iconiq body is... bold

BAMComix

BAMComix
Knowing those two they probably had far to much to drink to care, and Hulk seems happy enough to sleep it all off lol!
Greats hots Ian!

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
The new body for Thor looks great - good scale and funny shots here! The Valkyrie head looks great too - is that on one of the new tb body colours? I’m sure they’ll get distracted back to thwarting the next threat to the universe any moment…

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Visisonor wrote:The party seemed to have been grand.

That thing they were lying on: I have a feeling it is something big, furry, and about to wake up.

And Thor's body definitely seemed unexpected to me.
Recoloring that Iconiq body is... bold
I suppose it was ... but never seen the rest of the scene... Smile
As for what they're lying on, I'd worry more about the big green guy lying on it with them.
Thanks, I think.

BAMComix wrote:Knowing those two they probably had far to much to drink to care, and Hulk seems happy enough to sleep it all off lol!
Great shots Ian!
Thank you very much, Dal, I'm glad you liked them!

Tanzenwolfe wrote:The new body for Thor looks great - good scale and funny shots here! The Valkyrie head looks great too - is that on one of the new tb body colours?  I’m sure they’ll get distracted back to thwarting the next threat to the universe any moment…
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. Yes, it's the less dark "dark brown" color, more specifically the S28B body. Not a perfect match but hopefully close enough.

Diana

Diana
Haha! What an inspired sequence! Very Happy

And well done on the body repaint. It looks perfect for Thor!
And I really want that Valkyrie head...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty funny.i don’t even want to imagine what went on between these three, or how it was even feasible.  Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 1f10

Kiwi-Paul

The first thing I noticed was the male body and that maybe it had been touched up, and it looks great, really suits the head sculpt of Thor/Chris. I have never really looked at that head sculpt before but am thinking its a good looking one and might suit one of my TBLeague bodies. I love the way they are hung-over and look dubious about what went on! Look forward to more.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Haha! What an inspired sequence! Very Happy

And well done on the body repaint. It looks perfect for Thor!
And I really want that Valkyrie head...

Thank you very much, Diana, I'm delighted you liked the custom and the scene. I love the Valkyrie head, although I already loved the third-party one. I couldn't get it parted out, so I bit the bullet and got the set.

Stryker2012 wrote:Pretty funny.i don’t even want to imagine what went on between these three, or how it was even feasible.  Wink

Thanks, Mark, glad it was funny and that it made you wonder! At some point I was researching something, and came across a number of very disturbing action hero images, that would make this for all its implications pale by comparison. Of course, I wasn't going to go (quite) there.

Kiwi-Paul wrote:The first thing I noticed was the male body and that maybe it had been touched up, and it looks great, really suits the head sculpt of Thor/Chris. I have never really looked at that head sculpt before but am thinking its a good looking one and might suit one of my TBLeague bodies. I love the way they are hung-over and look dubious about what went on! Look forward to more.

Thank you very much, Paul, I'm glad you liked it. This sculpt exists also in various third-party versions, some of them quite decent, so you might be able to find one easily enough. The real Hot Toys version, at least, is too pale for the usual TBLeague "suntan" male body; this body was custom recolored by me (actually for another Thor head that was slightly warmer in color, but then I remembered the relevant scene called for this one instead). If you liked this humorous take on the Avengers, check out another deleted scene HERE (feel free to comment there too). (PS I now have a properly-sized Thanos.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
25. Happy (Eastern Orthodox) Easter

Gubernator's Various Photos, Kitbashes, and Customs (new update 5 May 2024) - Page 13 Oe110

ZombieTestSubject

So much to take in, I'd have to come back later! Love the humor, especially the Star Wars and superhero ones, and those historical Chinese or Japanese characters. Is that Aquaman as Christ? And you've got some very interesting experiments. Sometimes I didn't know whether something was printed or onscreen.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Somehow, he always manages to find the chicks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum