OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

DarthJ

#8 has arrived. I am definitively running out of suitable figures, not only the "petite" ones.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1330

Valiarde

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful choices, Oliver. The ones with the Daenerys and SD 25 heads are particularly striking.

I missed Olivers post somehow. And I agree, that Daenerys one is the most striking one, looks pretty perfect. But some of the others are also great, especially with the Jewelry (like the black one).

@DarthJ: These looking also pretty cool next to each other! Army Building but this time its ladies!

DarthJ

Barbie in Switzerland outfit dating from the 1960s (hence not too fresh looking).
I couldn't find a Swiss cow (one with purple spots) for the decor but I guess some chocolate easter eggs from the second best chocolate making country in the world will do.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1337

DarthJ

Office theme SPRINGTIME.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1339

DarthJ

Even pirates have to adapt to modern times.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1429

DarthJ

The (Belgian) spring theme continues.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1432

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1433

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1530

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great diorama pieces!

DarthJ

Now there are 9, an army of bridesmaids.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1532

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! So cool that you e been able to build back so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't claim to understand the rationale behind having so many of the same (unless they were soldiers), but I agree with Mark, very nice that you were able to salvage or reassemble so much of your collection.

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:I can't claim to understand the rationale behind having so many of the same (unless they were soldiers), but I agree with Mark, very nice that you were able to salvage or reassemble so much of your collection.

The rationale ?
As I already mentioned somewhere the dresses do fit differently despite using the same figures (S24/25 + S26/27) most of the time. Which leads to the conclusion there must be different moulds with slight differences of these figures. So I like to have one of these dresses for each figure for comparing.

DarthJ

A shower in Fleur - green, almost as gaudy as Barbie - pink. Big, made to scale.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1533

Visisonor

Visisonor
The shower is pretty cool.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:The shower is pretty cool.

Yeah, a great dio prop!

DarthJ

From the same purchase, a "party" fridge and an ordinary fridge.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1629

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1628

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice! Looks like the par-tay's at your house with all that booze! Very Happy

DarthJ

Most of that "booze" is alcohol-free though.

and to think that in reality I have maybe 1 bottle of wine left in my house, a gift.

DarthJ

One more fridge ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1535

DarthJ

I already presented the Swedish couch set .

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1536

This is the Hong Kong version by Lucky Toys dated 1989. Similar but not the same, rather "flat" and Barbiefied.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1537

DarthJ

This strange device is a prehistoric boiler made in GDR. The water in the green part is boiled by a coal fire in the black part. I find this rather counterproductive, messing with coal while you are taking a bath.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1716

DarthJ

Whenever you search for a Sindy bathroom you will stumble upon dozens of her 1970s bright yellow bathroom. Bath, washbasin and toilet are easily found. It's another matter for the (functioning) shower though.  
If you find one with white framed glass doors as shown on the box that is a prototype.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1717

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum