OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animatronic platform for 1/6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:08 am

Makiedog

More info at: https://www.facebook.com/Minimatronix

2Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it. Sorry the poor guy is permanently impaled, but this is so awesome. And I guessed at least one of his lines!

3Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:45 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
How amazing!!! Animatronic platform for 1/6 1f62e Animatronic platform for 1/6 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty impressive. I wish I was this electronically inclined, so I'll just have to appreciate what you can do.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Animatronic platform for 1/6 C8485110

5Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:26 pm

Makiedog

I'm in the process of making this more accessible for the 1/6 collector. This currently requires a fairly costly rc radio system to run. I'd like to port the controls to smartphones and connect them via wifi. It's a long term project.

6Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:34 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That would be cool. Anything that can be run via smartphone would be easier for even old farts like me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Animatronic platform for 1/6 C8485110

7Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:23 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Good luck! That sounds very ambitious, but it's admirable of you to want to share your creation with others. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

8Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:45 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is very interesting. You did a great job.

9Animatronic platform for 1/6 Empty Re: Animatronic platform for 1/6 Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Makiedog

@skywalkersaga, I am currently building these for customers. They provide the figure, I build the internals and electronics. They receive it ready-to-run along with the rc system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum