OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Koi No Yukue - my piano version of the ending song from My Dress-Up Darling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

I also generated sheet music if anybody wants to play my interpretation of the tune lol Smile

https://imgur.com/a/Y3t9AmF

Official Free Episode 1 on Crunchyroll, great show! You can also choose to watch the English Dub version below the video player there. Have fun!

English Dub: https://www.crunchyroll.com/my-dress-up-darling/episode-1-someone-who-lives-in-the-exact-opposite-world-as-me-826805

Anyway, I highly recommend the show My Dress-Up Darling. It's so relaxing and sweet! It's about a boy whose passion is to become a great doll face painter so that he could take over his grandpa's doll making business. Unfortunately, his childhood friend hated and mocked him for liking dolls, so the guy became afraid of telling anyone about his hobby. This resulted in him being a loner and not being able to make friends. Later on by sheer coincidence, a female classmate walks in on him while he was making clothes for his doll in one of the school's rooms with a sewing machine. Instead of making fun of him, the girl becomes impressed and introduces herself as a cosplayer. She then asks him if he could help her make costumes that she'd wear to cosplay events. That's where the adventure begins!

It's a very sweet and thoughtful show. It's not just a simple romantic comedy show but also something that encourages introspection. I really recommend this! Plus the music in the show is great!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You've got skills. I could never play music. I could sing half-off-key if I knew the lyrics. Wink

Adeno

Haha thanks!

I'm sure you'll be able to play a musical instrument with time!

Hey at least you can sing, me, I can't, I sound like a monster and that's why my review videos don't have my voice and I just type text into it haha Laughing

valentin

valentin
Lovely catchy tune!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wow. Well done. That show sounds a bit like our own little hobby — the number of times people have asked the question: “How do your friends and family feel about your collection?”, makes me think of the protagonist’s friend teasing him.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Koi No Yukue - my piano version of the ending song from My Dress-Up Darling C8485110

Adeno

Thanks!

Yeah I fell in love with this show (and comic book) because of the themes it explores. It's all about kindness and understanding mixed in with romantic comedy (and some sexy hilarity as well)! Right at the start, the main female character tells the guy to not be shy about his hobby, because it shouldn't really matter whether you're male or female to enjoy something that's traditionally designed for the opposite gender.

Oh wow look what I found, the first episode is actually free from Crunchyroll, the official source. I hope someone here will enjoy it! (You can find the other episodes from... the digital seas, yaarrr matey lol)

Official Free Episode 1 on Crunchyroll, great show! You can also choose to watch the English Dub version below the video player there. Have fun!

English Dub: https://www.crunchyroll.com/my-dress-up-darling/episode-1-someone-who-lives-in-the-exact-opposite-world-as-me-826805

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum