OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:08 pm

davidd

davidd
BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578622365_d645538e41_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578457709_20cfaaceea_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578457684_c1e631962a_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578622325_15f23d0f5d_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578709883_1940b30d4e_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578709853_5f09fec9db_c

BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! 52578184581_505da8f77e_c
TBLeague "Imperial Guardian" 1/12-scale action figures... and a pizza box  Embarassed

2BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:55 pm

Visisonor

Visisonor
Marty, you are not thinking 4th-dimensionally
Looks like they have a lot of work to do but it should be fun.

3BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As good an excuse as any to eat pizza. Perhaps even better than most!

4BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:05 am

Diana

Diana
Yum! Gotta love pizza.

That was fun, thank you! Very Happy
These are the two I didn't get because of the whole "I already have so many red heads"-thing. But they are delightfully colourful! And now that I'm thinking about letting Sonja and Sariah go I might just want that ginger after all... Smile

5BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:05 am

davidd

davidd
Diana wrote:
These are the two I didn't get because of the whole "I already have so many red heads"-thing. But they are delightfully colourful! And now that I'm thinking about letting Sonja and Sariah go I might just want that ginger after all...

Now that I've actually spent some time with these two little Imperial Guardian figs, I'm beginning to feel that Pokemon compulsion: gotta catch 'em all!

I, too, let my Sariah go, and now I'm wishing I had not, as I could have used her head with the longer hair on this knight.

6BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:37 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I thought "huh, are they still available?" and indeed they are on ebay. But I decided a while ago that I don't relly need them, and am going to stick with that for now.

I am curious how their house is going to look, and david, if you do get the whole set, at least expanding the house shouldn't put a large hole in your bankaccount.

7BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:31 am

davidd

davidd
TravelGuide wrote:I thought "huh, are they still available?" and indeed they are on ebay.

Also still available at BigBadToyStore.com at original retail price, although shipping cost to Europe might be high.

8BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:47 pm

Diana

Diana
davidd wrote:
Diana wrote:
These are the two I didn't get because of the whole "I already have so many red heads"-thing. But they are delightfully colourful! And now that I'm thinking about letting Sonja and Sariah go I might just want that ginger after all...

Now that I've actually spent some time with these two little Imperial Guardian figs, I'm beginning to feel that Pokemon compulsion: gotta catch 'em all!

I, too, let my Sariah go, and now I'm wishing I had not, as I could have used her head with the longer hair on this knight.

Now that you mention it,... I remember initially planning to take Sariah apart anyway and just using the head and the body for whatever. But that makes this one expensive head...

9BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Fantastic….looking forward to seeing this house of the future emerge….

10BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:31 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
Lol! ..i like it how those two seem so believable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

11BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Empty Re: BEHOLD: The HOUSE of the FUTURE! Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:47 am

Illusion

Illusion
Laughing
that was fun

… I am pretty hungry, waiting for lunch… now I am even more hungry…

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum