OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dragon Ball Toys and Stable Diffusion AI

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dragon Ball Toys and Stable Diffusion AI Empty Dragon Ball Toys and Stable Diffusion AI Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:13 pm

Adeno

For fun, took some pictures of Dragon Ball toys and ran them through Stable Diffusion AI to make them look a bit "realistic" in a way Laughing

Diana

Diana
Oh the possibilities... Very Happy

What was your prompt? Have you tried training the ai to recognise a particular character and then generating new images/poses for that character? That tickles me a great deal...

Adeno

Diana wrote:Oh the possibilities... Very Happy

What was your prompt? Have you tried training the ai to recognise a particular character and then generating new images/poses for that character? That tickles me a great deal...

Oh I used different prompts for each character. For negative prompts, I just used the standard collection that I found on one of the huggingface site's post where you lessen the chances of mutated hands (although those still did appear) and other things.

For positive ones, I normally included the words... realistic, muscular well defined body, karate uniform, platinum blonde hair.

I relied heavily on in-painting. I usually painted the exposed flesh of the characters and then processed them, but I left the face alone because anime style faces like these tend to get skewed for some reason, even when I enable the face fixing feature. After I got just the right look I wanted for the exposed flesh, I painted the clothes or armor and accessories. When I didn't use to separate the flesh and clothes, sometimes I'd end up with a hilarious macho character with skin made of clothes lol!

For models, I still haven't tried training my own models because I don't have the necessary hardware for it. I just used the ProtogenAnime model that you can grab from the civitai website. My PC is very old now, from 2013. My GPU is the weakest part of this entire thing, it's just a single GTX 660. I want to build a new PC but it would cost thousands if I want one that can handle not just Stable Diffusion easily but others as well like special effects programs/simulations with thousands or millions of particles per second. Currently, one picture takes 7 minutes to create! Normally with people with proper hardware, it takes only a second or two.

I also tried "Stable Horde"/Lucid Dreams where you can use other people's computers to generate pictures. You "wait in line" to get your prompt or picture worked on. I don't think you can in-paint in it though. I don't think you have total control of stuff in there, so that's one of the downsides and that's why I would rather have a machine that can do the work on its own. It's still fun for random things you might want to see!

Dragon Ball Toys and Stable Diffusion AI XsHL6IG

Billys

hello everybody. I'm collector of vintage toy washing machine , with batteries. Especially at the moment im looking for next toy washing machine model : Miele softtronic Waterproof-system toy washing machine in silver colour, made it initially by Theo Klein and later sell it by another company. If anyone can help me or knows where can i find it, im gonna really appreciate 😉. Thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum