OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bams Behind the scenes.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bams Behind the scenes. Empty Bams Behind the scenes. Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:46 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Okay, so here I will post pics of my stuff before they get edited and chopped for final pics for stand alone pics or photo stories. I know there are lots of different methods, but here's how I do mine. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Bam's behind the scenes - If you don't wanna see hows it done, don't l Very Happy Very Happy k!

Behind the scenes.

Bams Behind the scenes. Jake-vs-Demitri-Showdown-Behind-the-scenes

Finished pic.

Bams Behind the scenes. 52981123358_905bd71e7d_c

Any questions? ask away guys! bounce bounce bounce bounce

2Bams Behind the scenes. Empty Re: Bams Behind the scenes. Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:36 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice. Is that sandpaper for the cement floor? Also, with the door getting all the graffiti, you might want to add some to the brick walls (unless you plan to use those for something else).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Bams Behind the scenes. 1f10

3Bams Behind the scenes. Empty Re: Bams Behind the scenes. Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2012 wrote:Nice. Is that sandpaper for the cement floor? Also, with the door getting all the graffiti, you might want to add some to the brick walls (unless you plan to use those for something else).

Cheers Mark, the flooring is actually roof felt, it works great for road surfaces, plus it rolls up, so really easy to store away when you've finished with it Very Happy . You're not the first to suggest that Very Happy , however, no graffiti for the walls, they are props to be used for other scenes, however, I'm working on a third wall that will have graffiti that can be added to create different scenes Wink . Thanks for stopping by to comment Wink .

4Bams Behind the scenes. Empty Re: Bams Behind the scenes. Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:53 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's a beautifully staged scene. Suitable for a slow-motion moment in a film, or for a promotional poster. And there is a very cool a possibly unintentional Captain America vibe, with his hand outstretched like this, as if holding a shield (the smiley face on the door).

5Bams Behind the scenes. Empty Re: Bams Behind the scenes. Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:It's a beautifully staged scene. Suitable for a slow-motion moment in a film, or for a promotional poster. And there is a very cool a possibly unintentional Captain America vibe, with his hand outstretched like this, as if holding a shield (the smiley face on the door).

Thanks Ian! bounce You have a sharp eye indeed my friend! I didn't think anyone would pick up on the smiley face/shield (Marvel). It is actually a double Easter egg, in the fact that the smiley face refers to the Watchmen (DC) cheers Really pleased you liked the shot cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum