OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
The 1/6th scale Dark Immortal Collectible Figure features:
- One (1) highly realistic detailed head sculpt including hand rooted hair
- Highly detailed removable helmet skull of a sabre toothed animal
- Head sculpt and helmet are especially hand-painted
- 1/6 scale body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 32 cm tall

- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair closed fist hands
- One (1) pair C-grip hands
- One (1) pair weapon holding hands
- One (1) Pair open hands

Costume
- One (1) sculpted body armor (front and back)
- One (1) pair shoulder armor with chainmail
- One (1) pair elbow armor set
- One (1) right hand armor set
- One (1) right shin guard
- One (1) leather belt
- One (1) black upper garment
- One (1) black wrapped type pants
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapon:
- two special two-handed metal broadsword

Accessories:
- Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153343qd2ds6pstyhhp1sz
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153347nhl38qq1m2dq1uq2
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153351yjt5gqjjxqdqq3tg
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153355zosl2x2rs2xcktlr
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153358gr0kormwtzf0m2aa
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153403gyzouoc26f866og4
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153406yn55gkz0b5kzzkka
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153410o4b8xcgj8lg5ycy4
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153413cromhmd4hg4m6o4e
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153416jj1fz77ft7tvpjpp
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153419l4ys22o4m2av2o9o
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153423mgkkdng3gykkkksn
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153426jhf64r0hrr6gw0h1
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153429y3n70ghg73nguj48
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153432sqsg09fn1n900w9n
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153440r6t5156uuafvtkl9
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153445wegeu4kcs8uccjs1
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153450xnn8jekj22gzj7x2
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153455omr37zmmmgc2ya2b
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153500ckzcft1949tchazm
NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 153505xc00vnct03qvt6m3

csyeung

csyeung
(Kurgan from Highlander)

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t see Clancy at all, but the rest looks okay (could be bigger, though).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am not familiar with the original appearance of the character but I like it a lot as some sort of fantasy warrior. In principle, I was worried about the helmet not being removable, but according to the listing it is, and the head has "real" hair. Very cool!

Valiarde

Valiarde
Quiet a good price. While I did watch the movie it was only like 10 years ago. So I have no nostalgia for it.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Just saw this on pre-order at OSK for $140 shipped!! Not sure on this company, but that seems an amazing price for a figure like this. Obviously it is Kurgan from Highlander and a much requested figure, although sadly, the sculpt is off to me. But the costume is very nice and reflects his medieval early on look

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Diana

Diana
The likeness is not very good, but I still recognised the character mainly because of the helmet. Cool offering! Maybe someone will jump on board and make a better version and another for Duncan. What a Face

Diana

Diana
lurpdog101 wrote:Just saw this on pre-order at OSK for $140 shipped!! Not sure on this company, but that seems an amazing price for a figure like this. Obviously it is Kurgan from Highlander and a much requested figure, although sadly, the sculpt is off to me. But the costume is very nice and reflects his medieval early on look

As this had already been posted I merged the two topics and removed the duplicate. I love you

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Diana wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:Just saw this on pre-order at OSK for $140 shipped!! Not sure on this company, but that seems an amazing price for a figure like this. Obviously it is Kurgan from Highlander and a much requested figure, although sadly, the sculpt is off to me. But the costume is very nice and reflects his medieval early on look

As this had already been posted I merged the two topics and removed the duplicate.  I love you

Oh damn, my apologies - I did try to look but didn't see so posted. Sorry!!

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sorting it out, Diana.
I hope this might be one of those rare cases where they improve the likeness before release.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Aah, not a great likeness but a classic film, not that I’d be too tempted. This kind of release gives me hope that other characters from the past may yet get a turn in 1/6. And he would go well with the past Kaustic plastic rip-off of Christopher Lambert (Celtic come highlander?), even though the figure had a very dodgy moustache!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
lurpdog101 wrote:Just saw this on pre-order at OSK for $140 shipped!!

Is this still available? I can't find it on OSK....

I was extremely busy when this was first posted and kept forgetting to come back and comment. Clancy Brown as the Kurgan is iconic to me in a nostalgic sense....the first time I was, ahem, 'into' an actual villain character..... not a tragic villain who has redeeming qualities like my usual thing, but an outright evil villain, lol. He was scary...and I liked it.  Embarassed Laughing

When I first glanced at the promo pics, it was hard to tell if the helmet was removeable or not. I'm still not totally sure as there aren't any pics of him without the helmet on. That would be deciding factor for me, as I'd consider getting this and or getting multiple and then using one for a kitbash of a different character.

Agree that the likeness isn't perfect, but I'd consider it for the kitbash factor.

GubernatorFan wrote:I am not familiar with the original appearance of the character

You've never seen 'Highlander'???  Razz

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 20ee80b3dcf70a9a6d598fb3626655a3

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1c0cc6_ecbf96153ea14085b0afcf4873c66543~mv2

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I am not familiar with the original appearance of the character

You've never seen 'Highlander'???  Razz

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 20ee80b3dcf70a9a6d598fb3626655a3

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1c0cc6_ecbf96153ea14085b0afcf4873c66543~mv2
I can see some resemblance. I have heard of the Highlander, but I'm not sure I've seen it or remember it.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I have heard of the Highlander, but I'm not sure I've seen it or remember it.

affraid

This is definitely a classic worth watching. It was a childhood favourite of mine.

Just the first one though. Cause... there can be only one! (This is where that saying comes from btw.)

Visisonor

Visisonor
And here we are!
We're the princes of the universe!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The Queen soundtrack for this film is just so iconic.... Princes of the Universe, A Kind of Magic, Gimme the Prize and, of course, Who Wants to Live Forever! NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f60d

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And now I'm made to think of Flash Gordon. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wasn’t Princes of the universe from Flash Gordon? 

Michael Kamen (RIP) did the orchestral score for Highlander, which has some nice moments that tie into the song Who wants to live forever. He also scored Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. 

If you haven’t seen the movie, Ian, I recommend finding the Director’s Cut. Interestingly, Russell Mulcahy started out as a music video director before getting this movie (he has a distinctive style in this film, and his transitions from past to present, etc., are pretty cool). Don’t waste your time with any of the crap sequels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Wasn’t Princes of the universe from Flash Gordon? 

Michael Kamen (RIP) did the orchestral score for Highlander, which has some nice moments that tie into the song Who wants to live forever. He also scored Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. 

If you haven’t seen the movie, Ian, I recommend finding the Director’s Cut. Interestingly, Russell Mulcahy started out as a music video director before getting this movie (he has a distinctive style in this film, and his transitions from past to present, etc., are pretty cool). Don’t waste your time with any of the crap sequels.
Thanks for the recommendation, Mark, I will look into it.

Diana

Diana
Visisonor wrote:And here we are!

(video)

skywalkersaga wrote:The Queen soundtrack for this film is just so iconic.... Princes of the Universe, A Kind of Magic, Gimme the Prize and, of course, Who Wants to Live Forever!  NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f60d

Aaaah, thank you for that throw back! Completely forgot about the soundtrack! I definitely need to watch this movie again now. 
If someone were to release a good 80s Duncan MacLeod with that trench coat I would likely cave after all this. Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana wrote:

(video)

skywalkersaga wrote:The Queen soundtrack for this film is just so iconic.... Princes of the Universe, A Kind of Magic, Gimme the Prize and, of course, Who Wants to Live Forever!  NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f60d

Aaaah, thank you for that throw back! Completely forgot about the soundtrack! I definitely need to watch this movie again now. 
And someone were to release a good 80s Duncan MacLeod with that trench coat I would likely cave after all this. Laughing

You're welcome! I've now had these Queen songs in my head all week, lol! NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f605

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
skywalkersaga wrote:
Diana wrote:

(video)

And someone were to release a good 80s Duncan MacLeod with that trench coat I would likely cave after all this. Laughing

You're welcome! I've now had these Queen songs in my head all week, lol!  NEW PRODUCT: Play One Twelve : 1/6 Dark Immortal (POT-0002) 1f605

YEEEEESSS!!! Thanks so much Sky - I dug out the album and have been loudly blasting it on my commute today - really made me smile! I grew up with loads of Queen across my life, utter legends….

And did you know they are due to remake Highlander - it’s still “on”, with Henry Cavill as Connor and the director is Chad Stahelski (of the John Wick movies) so I’m hopeful this will be a blooming good one… alleged 2026 release date so fingers crossed it goes ahead. Casting of The Kurgan will be a biggie though, Clancy Brown was one of the best things in the movie and such a good actor, probably the hardest role to follow. So maybe the re-make may cause a bit of consideration on possible future action figures…. Anyhow, thanks for the reminder on the classic music! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum