OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: "Meow Eleven" x Beautiful Chemistry - Meow Eleven

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
She looks awesome.

3Afr

I can't make a dedicated post in the "New Product Announcements" section.
There must be 2 versions available, therefore offered to everyone, and not limited to a few copies. Smile

teamweapon

looks like i was wrong!
this is available from the popcostume website today, which seems to be the first time they have done that?
no mention of early birds with it though as they have done previously with the ninja line [or whatever banner they put them under?], because this fits RIGHT in with the dark mood of those figures.

Urushi

teamweapon wrote:looks like i was wrong!
this is available from the popcostume website today, which seems to be the first time they have done that?
no mention of early birds with it though as they have done previously with the ninja line [or whatever banner they put them under?], because this fits RIGHT in with the dark mood of those figures.

I just placed an order there! YESSS !

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
3Afr wrote:I can't make a dedicated post in the "New Product Announcements" section.
There must be 2 versions available, therefore offered to everyone, and not limited to a few copies. Smile

You should be able to hit the “New Post” button at the top of the  “New Product” page to create a new thread just for the female figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: "Meow Eleven" x Beautiful Chemistry - Meow Eleven - Page 2 1f10

csyeung

csyeung
3Afr wrote:I can't make a dedicated post in the "New Product Announcements" section.

I made a new post about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum