OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43715810
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43807910
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43808110
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43891410
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 44042410
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 44042510
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43808210
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43809710
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43888510
NEW PRODUCT: Tunshi Studios The King of Fighters '97 Shermi 1/6 figure TS-XZZ-007 43888511

Diana

Diana
I don't know/care for the character, but it looks cool.
I'd really like to have that set of hands and the boots!! If anyone orders this I'd appreciate a heads up when this starts getting shipped. I love you

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These are not displaying for me yet, or maybe the system is going through its occasional temporary fail to display phase.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:These are not displaying for me yet, or maybe the system is going through its occasional temporary fail to display phase.

I re-uploaded with actual pics for this one. The links were originally from Tunshi's Facebook official account and wasn't sure if it would cause problems. They should display properly now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah, yes, it works perfectly now. But if Diana was able to see them before, maybe it was only a temporary glitch. Still, thank you for doing it, sorry it had to be the hard way. She looks good, and with the eyes covered up, it cuts down on the anime effect, if there was one. Sharp looking figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum