OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Empty Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Thu May 02, 2024 9:55 am

doodlehobby

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fatmanws/robokf-mini-articulated-metal-robot-figure/description

Non scale tiny robots with good articulation. Not sure if anyone here would be interested but thought I'd share. Kickstarter project has already ended and rewards fulfilled. This is apparently the left over extra pieces they got and are able to assemble. Due to lots of interest in this, he plans to release this limited edition set with standard release later in the year. Though I assume it will still be in limited quantities.

These are tiny with really good articulation for the size. They're great quality too. I got 3 of them during the campaign and don't regret it. I might try to nab this once it's available to PO too. Information on the limited edition piece can be found in update #20.

I'd post the details, but on the phone. 😅

2Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Empty Re: Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Thu May 02, 2024 11:56 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Super cute. Glad you already got three.

3Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Empty Re: Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Fri May 03, 2024 2:24 am

Gwebberarts

Gwebberarts
Pretty cool looking. I can see they are basing it in the joints and articulation of the body frames they use for some types of stop motion.

4Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Empty Re: Kickstarter RoboKF by Keith Lau Sat May 04, 2024 10:39 am

doodlehobby

Well that was super quick. He only had 70 and the moment I got notice and acted on it, all units were already sold out. 😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum