OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
"Star Wars" Shadow Troopers with the Death Star themed scenario 1:6 scale collection set

Hot Toys specially launches the Shadow Troopers with the Death Star scenario 1:6 scale collection set, and it is available in stock form on [Planet The Great War: Force of Darkness] themed event is on sale first, giving Star Wars fans a chance to get this imperial elite unit!
Different from the white armor of ordinary stormtroopers, the entire set of armor of the Shadow Troopers is designed with a special black as the main color, which makes it more cold and intimidating under the black luster. At the same time, the black appearance also allows them to be used on the battlefield. It is completely invisible to the eyes in various environments, so that it can hide its whereabouts and perform secret missions.

The Hot Toys team used a doll body that is about 30cm tall and has more than 30 movable joints to restore the large-scale action postures of the Empire's elite unit, the Shadow Troops, during combat.
The appearance of the armor uses exquisite painting techniques to create a unique black glossy effect, and is then specially processed to restore realistic signs of old paint peeling;
the helmet is exquisitely presented with many details, such as: silver-white lenses, gas filters It is equipped with a right shoulder armor decorated with imitation leather texture, an equipment belt with leather holsters on both sides, thermal grenades on the back, a standard weapon E-11 model laser rifle and multiple pairs of sculpted palms.

This doll is also equipped with a new special platform with a double-sided design and a built-in red LED lighting function to simulate the walls inside the cabin of the Empire's "ultimate weapon" Death Star, creating a movie-like scene. One of the must-have items that all Star Wars fans can’t miss!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Star Wars" Shadow Troopers with Death Star Themed Scenario Stand 1:6 Scale Collection Set Product Specifications
~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~
"Star Wars" Shadow Troopers 1:6 scale collectible doll product features:
- Based on the movie "Star Wars", the shape and design of the Shadow Troopers are carefully restored
- A Shadow Troop Helmet
- Highly realistic painting technology to highlight its glossy black armor design, decorated with weathering effects
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- About 30cm high
- 7 interchangeable glove palms include:
- A pair of relaxed palms
- a pair of fists
- A pair of weapon-holding palms
- One posing left palm
Clothing style :
- A set of Shadow Troop combat armor decorated with weathering effects
- An equipment belt with holster
- Two removable equipment bags (with magnetic suction function)
- A black rank shoulder pad
- A set of black underwear
- A pair of boots
arms :
- A laser rifle
"Star Wars" Death Star themed scene platform 1:6 scale collectible product features:
- A Death Star interior theme with LED lighting function (red light, battery required)
- Approximately 35cm high x 15cm wide
- Double-sided theme design
- Specially designed stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
Product number: MMS737
Product barcode: 4895228616258
Packing: 6 pcs per case
Launch date: Approximately 2nd to 3rd quarter of 2024
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
**The product platform does not include batteries and requires three 3A batteries.
***Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174254odby0dh8e4hz87vb
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174255x658yh059apa5p6e
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174256mfcb6i7x7xeb8gzb
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174257cmlr5lolmz4yihh5
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174258vxx4h2bg7y12dg6k
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174259rh0by40syyy80j0s
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174300slwlwhsycshhpvev
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174302qarb7khrirh3jb3h
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174302o9sbzf27wf230d9e
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174303wxgleii6pliwxqxg
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174304pz498n3dn8d3n2s6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174305acbnw5sn5plsn33s
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174306w9fhi0wwb6ihzirr
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174307ucc4wa62sibrwitw
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174308mmclmxc7l1pnpcmd
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 174308hmh4rgo1qqdo1mor

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty sure I have one of these guys already (but without the weird weathering), and of course without the environment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 Star Wars - Shadow Troopers with Death Star themed scene stand MMS737 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A whole lot of recycling going on here, although I realize that "Shadow Troopers" made an appearance already in some comics or novels even before Disney. But the Death Star environment has simply been accordingly switched, in this instance to red or red-filter lights. Nicely done, but I'll stick to the real pre-Disney canon, delimited further by my own headcanon. Smile

ZombieTestSubject

I love these, although I realize they are pretty marginal to canon.

Diana

Diana
Wow, Stormtrooper collectors are really being challenged these days. Laughing

itt

itt
Yeah, I’d love to see some of those pre-Disney extended universe characters make it into 1/6 form.

Oh what I wouldn’t give for a Darth Maleval, Darth Krayt, Darth Wyyrlok or of course a Darth Talon. Back when the Star Wars universe was edgier instead of safe and PC.

But Disney ain’t about to let that happen (…but I hope some company that doesn’t care tries it anyway, ha-ha)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum