OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

csyeung

csyeung
"Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" Clone Trooper (Golden Plating Version) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure

To celebrate Global Star Wars Day, Hot Toys held the first of its kind this year A super large-scale offline event "Star Wars: Force of Darkness" themed event and launched a limited edition - Clone Trooper (Golden Plating Version) 1:6 scale collectible doll!
The exquisite electroplating process gives the entire streamlined armor of the clone trooper a bright metallic luster, creating a luxurious texture and futuristic style for this classic clone trooper, bringing unique collection value to Star Wars fans. , an eye-catching collectible doll!

The Hot Toys team referred to the character's body proportions and used a highly movable body of the doll that is about 30cm tall and has more than 30 movable joints throughout the body to restore the character's various combat postures.
Each piece of armor on this clone trooper is plated with a high-end electroplated gold coating, and combined with the exquisite design, it brings a unique and gorgeous visual effect, highlighting the high-end appearance; the
inner layer of the armor is matched A straight-grained cloth tights, which carefully reproduces the magnetic jet backpack, equipment belt, a laser pistol, and a laser rifle,
and also comes with the first phase (Phase I) version and the second phase (Phase II) ) version of the Clone Trooper helmet, allowing players to switch to two stages of classic and cool armor styling!

~Movie Masterpiece Series~

"Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) 1:6 Scale Collectible Doll Product Features:
- Based on the movie "Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith", the appearance of the clone troopers is truly restored
- A Clone Trooper Helmet (Phase 1)
- An interchangeable Clone Trooper helmet (Phase 2)
- Unique electroplated gold coating adds exquisite metallic color and texture
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- About 30cm high
- 7 interchangeable glove palms include:
- A pair of gun-holding palms
- Relax your left palm with one hand
- An open right palm
- Three posing palms
- Limited to 2,500 sets for sale in designated areas; limited to 500 sets in Hong Kong
Clothing style :
- A set of Clone Trooper combat armor
- An equipment belt
- A set of black underwear
- A pair of boots
arms :
- A laser rifle
- A laser pistol
Accessories :
- A jetpack (with magnetic function)
- Specially designed stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
Product number: MMS735
Product barcode: 4895228616234
Packing: 6 pcs per case
Launch date: Approximately Q2 to Q3 2024
*The pictures shown are just product prototypes and may be slightly different from the final product.
**Product details are subject to change without prior notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173911kbpoj8o0rt3hr8ne
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173912l8elzwym2ccw982l
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173913vb0leuo0gt66u87x
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173915jav9d3ubc3397vz8
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173916pcw2zzj57bpj5a5x
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173917ni06zbi2ddddrjzh
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173918nwoutpzns3ppytts
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173919hb5z125r19sku2sb
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173920um2y44qcmb62qmm6
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173921mqchku8789lfxluf
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173922oblaz330idhx08hk
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173923pqjjs66qqpl6qt60
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173924yv1pj670jszxx6vj
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173925n55fsc8csfruu1up
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173926bvj5d6ttgzvlelct
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 173927ydqxmgt5x1584z1o

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the proper version of this. This is certainly eye-catching, but I'd prefer to save my money for the "real thing." Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I really don't get the point of these.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Cash grab!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 1f10

Ovy

Ovy
C3PO didn't die for this!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:Cash grab!

Sounds about right!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Same junk as the silver cody!

There are enough characters that haven't been released yet. Then why aren't they produced instead of those shiny ones?

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 Banner_andreas_haak11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Darth_Hogge wrote:Same junk as the silver cody!

There are enough characters that haven't been released yet. Then why aren't they produced instead of those shiny ones?
Amen! Ah, but this is easier for HT. By the way, do you remember the Ming-china (porcelain)-style stormtroopers? Smile

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
No, or do you mean the disturbing-looking Enoch from Ahsoka? LOL

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys 1/6 "Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith" - Clone Trooper (Gold Plating Version) MMS735 Banner_andreas_haak11

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Darth_Hogge wrote:No, or do you mean the disturbing-looking Enoch from Ahsoka? LOL
I am not easily disturbed, as you can see in my custom Jabba goons update I posted recently. Smile Enoch and his underlings were actually designed this way for the show, such as it was. But Hot Toys released gold and silver chrome and Ming-porcelain-inspired (blue designs on white background) stromtroopers a while back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum